Innovative technology for accelerated construction of bridge and embankment foundations in Europe [microform].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Highway Admistration ; [Springfield, VA] : [Available through the National Technical Information Service], 
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 74 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Dumas, Chris, United States. Federal Highway Administration. International Technology Exchange Program, International Scanning Study Team (U.S.), American Trade Initiatives, Inc, LGB & Associates, and National Cooperative Highway Research Program
- Report Numbers:
- TD 2.30/5:03-014
HPIP/09-03 (5M) EW
- Performed by the International Scanning Study Team [Chris Dumas and others] with American Trade Initiatives, Inc. and LGB & Associates, Inc. for the Federal Highway Administration Office of International Programs, the American Association State Highway and Transportation Officials and the National Cooperative Highway Research Program under contract no. DTFH61-99-C-0005.
"International Technology Exchange Program"--Cover.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0268-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 56-60).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2004 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2714652