The future challenges of autism [microform] : a survey of the ongoing initiatives in the federal government to address the epidemic : hearing before the Subcommittee on Human Rights and Wellness of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, November 20, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Human Rights and Wellness
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 68 pages ; 24 cm
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Government Reform."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0176-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-125."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/7/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:92727.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2715549