Undiscovered phosphate resources in the Caribbean region and their potential value for agricultural development / by R.P. Sheldon [and others].
- [Reston, Va.] : Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1985.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 26 pages : illustrations, maps ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sheldon, Richard Porter, 1923-, Geological Survey (U.S.), East Carolina University, and International Geological Correlation Programme. Project 156 Phosphorites
- U.S. Geological Survey circular ; 962
- "Prepared as a cooperative effort between the U.S. Geological Survey, East Carolina University, Greenville, North Carolina, and the International Geological Correlation Program Project 156."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 25-26.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with this are: APSAS, an automated particle size analysis system : a computer-based system designed to rapidly and accurately perform sediment grain-size analyses and calculate statistics / by L.J. Poppe, A.H. Eliason, and J.J. Fredericks ; Design of the national trends network for monitoring the chemistry of atmospheric precipitation / by J.K. Robertson and J.W. Wilson ; Strong-motion program report, January-December 1982 ; Nevada mineral-resource data : information available through the U.S. Geological Survey Mineral Resource Data System / by Maureen G. Sherlock and Joseph V. Tingley.
View MARC record | catkey: 2715921