Determination of specific yield and water-table changes using temporal microgravity surveys collected during the second injection, storage, and recovery test at Lancaster, Antelope Valley, California, November 1996 through April 1997 [electronic resource] / by James F. Howle [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Works and Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency
- Sacramento, Calif. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2003.
- Additional Creators:
- Howle, James F., Los Angeles County (Calif.). Department of Public Works, Geological Survey (U.S.), and Antelope Valley-East Kern Water Agency
- Water-resources investigations report ; 03-4019
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 24, 2004).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader (available free). and Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 04/24/04: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri034019/wrir034019.book.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2718441