Plan and operation of the Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, United States, 1971-1973 [electronic resource] : a description of a national health and nutrition examination survey of a probability sample of the U.S. population 1-74 years of age
- Vital and health statistics. Series 1, Programs and collection procedures ; no. 10 a
DHEW publication ; no. (PHS) 79-1310
- pt. A. Development plan, and operation -- pt. B. Data collection forms of the survey
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 21, 2004).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from CDC web site. Address as of 2/21/04: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr%5F01/sr01%5F0101a.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2718693