Water-quality characteristics of the Snake River and five tributaries in the upper Snake River Basin, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, 1998-2002 / by Melanie L. Clark, Wilfrid J. Sadler, and Susan E. O'Ney ; prepared in cooperation with the National Park Service
- Clark, Melanie L.
- Additional Titles:
- Water quality of the Snake River and five eastern tributaries in the upper Snake River Basin, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, 1998-2002
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2004.
Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Information Services
- Physical Description:
- v, 41 pages : illustrations (some color), color maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sadler, Wilfrid J.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
United States. National Park Service
Full Text available online
- Scientific investigations report ; 2004-5017
- Shipping list no.: 2004-0183-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 40-41).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 07/14/04: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/sir/2004/5017/pdf/sir2004-5017.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2719931