Water for the cities--the outlook / by William J. Schneider and Andrew M. Spieker
- Schneider, William Joseph, 1921-
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Physical Description:
- v, A6 pages ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Spieker, Andrew Maute, 1932-
Full Text available online
- Geological Survey circular 601-A. Water in the urban environment
- "This paper was presented at a symposium on 'Geology and the urbanization process,' at a meeting of the Northeastern Section of the Geological Society of America, Albany, N.Y., March 14, 1969."
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: p. A6.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with this are: Urban sprawl and flooding in southern California / by S.E. Rantz ; Flood-hazard mapping in Metropolitan Chicago / by John R. Sheaffer, Davis W. Ellis, and Andrew M. Spieker ; Water as an urban resource and nuisance / by Harold E. Thomas and William J. Schneider ; Sediment problems in urban areas / by Harold P. Guy ; Hydrologic implications of solid-waste disposal / by William J. Schneider ; Real estate lakes / by David A. Rickert and Andrew M. Spieker ; Role of water in urban planning and management / by William J. Schneider, David A. Rickert, and Andrew M. Spieker ; Water facts and figures for planners and managers / by J.H. Feth ; Extent and development of urban flood plains / by William J. Schneider and James E. Goddard ; An introduction to the processes, problems, and management of urban lakes / by L.J. Britton, R.C. Averett, and R.F. Ferreira.
View MARC record | catkey: 2721381