Declaration of a national emergency with respect to Syria [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting a declaration of a national emergency with respect to the threat constituted by certain actions of the government of Syria. Further, in accordance with subsection 5(b) of the Syria Accountability and Lebanese Sovereignty Restoration Act of 2003 (SAA), Pub. L. 108-175, this message also constitutes the report on the exercise of the waiver authority pursuant to that statute, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1703(b).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 108th Congress, 2d session ; 108-184
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0189-P.
"May 17, 2004."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 6/21/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd184.108 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd184.108.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2721631