Period costume for stage & screen. Patterns for women's dress, medieval-1500 / Jean Hunnisett ; illustrations by Kathryn Turner
- Hunnisett, Jean
- Additional Titles:
- Period costume for stage and screen
- Studio City, CA : Players Press, [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- v, 186 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Introduction -- PART ONE: TECHNIQUES OF COSTUME MAKING: Interpretation -- Sewing techniques -- Taking measurements -- Fabrics -- Draping a toile -- Making a basic dress -- The fitting -- PART TWO: PATTERNS AND DETAIL: Middle Ages-1400 A.D. -- 1400 A.D.-1450 A.D. -- 1450 A.D.-1500 A.D. -- Surcoats and cloaks -- Italian Renaissance, 15th Century -- PART THREE: THEATRICAL PATTERN AND DETAIL: Interpretation of costume designs -- Appendices.
- 0887346537 (alk. paper) and 9780887346538 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 184) and indexes.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Berks copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 2004.
View MARC record | catkey: 2722094