Seismic engineering program report, October-December 1976 / prepared on behalf of the National Science Foundation
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1977.
Arlington, VA : Free on application to Branch of Distribution, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Physical Description:
- v, 23 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Science Foundation (U.S.)
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geological Survey circular ; 736-D
- "Grant CA-114."
"Contains a summary of the accelerograph records recovered from the National Strong-Motion Network during the period October 1 through December 31, 1976."
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: A guide to State programs for the reclamation of surface mined areas / by Edgar A. Imhoff, Thomas O. Friz, and James R. LaFevers.
QE75.C5 no.731-740 c.1 (Book) bound in A guide to State programs for the reclamation of surface mined areas / by Edgar A. Imhoff, Thomas O. Friz, and James R. LaFevers
View MARC record | catkey: 2722286