IRS efforts to modernize its computer systems : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, second session, February 12, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Oversight
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 73 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:108-34
Serial no. 108-34 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0193-P.
"Serial no. 108-34."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 6/18/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:93550.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:93550.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 2723527