Philosophical magazine. A, Physics of condensed matter, defects and mechanical properties
- Additional Titles:
- Philos. mag., A. Phys. condens. matter. Defects mech. prop
Issues for July 1995-20 Nov. 2002 have title: Philosophical magazine. A, Physics of condensed matter, structure, defects and mechanical properties
Philosophical magazine A
Physics of condensed matter, defects and mechanical properties
Physics of condensed matter, structure, defects, and mechanical properties
- London : Taylor & Francis, [1978-2002]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 25 volumes : illustrations ; 25 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Language Note:
- English, French or German, the latter two with summaries in English.
- Continues in Part:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 37, no. 1 (Jan. 1978)-v. 82, no. 17/18 (20 Nov. 2002).
- Publication Frequency:
- 18 times per year, 2002
- Title from cover.
- Complexity Note:
- Merged with: Philosophical magazine. B, Physics of condensed matter, structural, electronic, optical and magnetic properties; to become: Philosophical magazine (Abingdon, England).
Short contributions describing original research in the field can be found also in: Philosophical magazine letters.
- Selectively Indexed By:
- Chemical abstracts 0009-2258
View MARC record | catkey: 2723778