A uranium-bearing rhyolitic tuff deposit near Coaldale, Esmeralda County, Nevada
- Duncan, Donald Cave, 1911-
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1953.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : illustrations, maps, tables ; 27 cm.
- Geological Survey circular ; 291
- Related Titles:
- Rhyolitic tuff deposit near Coaldale, Esmeralda County, Nevada
- Bibliography Note:
- "Literature cited": page 7.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with this are: Water-power resources of Crystal River, Colorado / by Fred F. Lawrence ; Coal resources of the United States (a progress report, October 1, 1953) / by Paul Averitt, Louise R. Berryhill, and Dorothy A. Taylor ; Results of reconnaissance for radioactive minerals in parts of the Alma district, Park County, Colorado / by C.T. Pierson and Q.D. Singewal ; Irrigation-well development in the Kansas River Basin of Eastern Colorado / W.D.E. Cardwell ; Stratigraphy of the Wasatch Range near Salt Lake City, Utah / by Arthur E. Granger ; Progress report on investigations of western phosphate deposits / by R.W. Swanson, V.E. McKelvey, and R.P. Sheldon ; The cored section in George Vasen's Fee well 1, Stone County, Mississippi / by Paul L. Applin and Esther R. Applin ; Public and industrial water supplies of the blue grass region, Kentucky / by W.N. Palmquist, Jr., and F.R. Hall ; Reconnaissance for radioactive deposits in the Darby Mountains, Seward Peninsula, Alaska, 1948 / by Walter S. West ; Stratigraphic sections of the Phosphoria Formation in Idaho, 1947-48 : part 2 / by V.E. McKelvey ... [et al.].
View MARC record | catkey: 2724815