Extension of waiver authority for the Republic of Belarus [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification of his determination that a waiver of the appplicaton of subsections (a) and (b) of section 402 of the Trade Act of 1974 with respect to the Republic of Belarus will substantially promote the objectives of section 402, pursuant to 19 U.S.C. 2432 (c) and (d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- House document / 108th Congress, 2d session ; 108-190
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:108-190
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0210-P.
"June 3, 2004."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 7/26/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd190.108 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd190.108.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2726124