TEKTRAN [electronic resource] : technology transfer automated retrieval system
- Additional Titles:
- Technology transfer automated retrieval system
- [Beltsville, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Agriculture Research Service, -
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Agricultural Research Service
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- TEKTRAN summaries on the Internet are "snapshots in time"--Selected pre-publication notices -- of recent research results from the Agricultural Research Service (ARS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. You can search TEKTRAN to glimpse the future of food and nutrition, crops and livestock, natural resources, and industrial products and technology. You can also read breaking news in biology, chemistry, and other sciences. We update TEKTRAN regularly -- adding summaries of new articles that scientists have submitted for publication and removing summaries after three years. We exclude some summaries to protect potential patents.
- Report Numbers:
- A 77.518/2:
- Other Subject(s):
- Title from home page (viewed Apr. 26, 2001).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the ARS web site. Address as of 4/26/04: http://www.ars.usda.gov/services/TekTran.htm; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2728276