Hearing of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States [electronic resource] : terrorism, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim world, 253 Russell Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C., Wednesday, July 9, 2003, 9:02 a.m.
- Corporate Author:
- National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States
- Additional Titles:
- Terrorism, Al Qaeda, and the Muslim world
- [Washington, D.C.] : [National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States], 
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed March 31, 2004). and "Third public hearing"--prelim. page.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for video archive: a media player., Mode of access: Internet from the 9/11 Commission's Web site. Address as of 3/31/04: http://www.9-11commission.gov/archive/hearing3/9-11Commission%5FHearing%5F2003-07-09.pdf (transcript), http://www.9-11commission.gov/archive/hearing3/index.htm (video); current access is available via PURLs., and Addresses as of 6/8/04:
View MARC record | catkey: 2728334