Energy employees compensation : even with needed improvements in case processing, program structure may result in inconsistent benefit outcomes : report to congressional committees
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Energy employees compensation
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-04-515
- Title from title screen (viewed on June 8, 2004).
Paper version available from: U.S. General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/8/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d04515.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2728569