Geology and gold mineralization of the Gold Basin-Lost Basin mining districts, Mohave County, Arizona / by Ted G. Theodore, Will N. Blair, and J. Thomas Nash ; with a section on K-Ar chronology of mineralization and igneous activity, by Edwin H. McKee, and a section on implications of the compositions of lode and placer gold, by J.C. Antweiler and W.L. Campbell
- Theodore, Ted G.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1987.
Denver, CO : For sale by the Books and Open-File Reports Section, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 167 pages : illustrations (some color), maps ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Blair, Will N. and Nash, J. Thomas (John Thomas), 1941-
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.16:1361
- Related Titles:
- Gold Basin-Lost Basin mining districts, Mohave County, Arizona
- One folded map in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 126-134).
- Binding notes:
- Bound with this is: An early-20th-century uplift in southern California / by Robert O. Castle, Michael R. Elliott, and Thomas D. Gilmore.
View MARC record | catkey: 2730792