Republic of Zambia, land use [cartographic material] / compiled by Jürgen Schultz, in association with the Geography Division of the University of Zambia and the Land-Use Services of the Ministry of Rural Development
- Schultz, Jürgen, 1934-
- Lusaka : Survey Dept., Ministry of Lands, Natural Resources and Tourism, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map on 4 sheets : color ; 147 x 171 cm, sheets 61 x 98 cm and 79 x 104 cm
- Additional Creators:
- University of Zambia. Department of Geography
Zambia. Land Use Services Division
Zambia. Survey Department
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:750,000 (E 22⁰--E 34⁰/S 8⁰--S 18⁰).
- "Ground reconnaissance, aerial photographic interpretation, and compilation were carried out by Dr. Jürgen Schultz, University of Munich, Federal Republic of Germany, in co-operation with the Geography Division, University of Zambia. Compilation completed February, 1972."
"Cartography and preparation for colour printing by D.A. & D. Fraser."
"Printed for the Zambia Government by the Ordnance Survey 1975."
Includes sheet index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2730844