The pictorial field-book of the revolution, or, Illustrations by pen and pencil of the history, biography, scenery relics and traditions of the war for independence / By Benson J. Lossing. With eleven hundred engravings on wood by Lossing and Barritt, chiefly from original sketches by the author
- Lossing, Benson John, 1813-1891
- New York : Harper & brothers, 1859-1860.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : frontispiece (volumes 1 color) illustrations (including portraits).
- Related Titles:
- Illustrations by pen and pencil of the history, biography, scenery, relics and traditions of the war for independence
- Added title-pages, ill.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 2 microfiches ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization).
Microform. Ann Arbor, Mich., University Microfilms, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (American culture series)
View MARC record | catkey: 273680