Tertiary marine pelecypods of California and Baja California : Propeamussiidae and Pectinidae / by Ellen James Moore
- Moore, Ellen James
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1984.
Alexandria, Va. : For sale by the Distribution Branch, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 112 pages, 84 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations, 2 maps ; 29 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- A total of 139 species of Pectinacea (Propeamussiidae and Pectinidae) are illustrated, original descriptions quoted, taxonomy revised and updated, comparisons made with other species, geographic and geologic ranges given, occurrence by geologic formation cited, and habitat included when it can be confidently inferred.
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.16:1228-B
- Related Titles:
- Tertiary mollusks, California and Baja California--pelecypods--Propeamussiidae and Pectinidae
Pelecypods--Propeamussiidae and Pectinidae--tertiary mollusks, California and Baja California
- Spine title: Tertiary mollusks, California and Baja California : pelecypods : Propeamussiidae and Pectinidae.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 91-99) and index.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: The Oilspill risk analysis model of the U.S. Geological Survey / by Richard A. Smith ... [et al.].
QE75.P9 no.1227-1228-B c.1 (Book) bound in The Oilspill risk analysis model of the U.S. Geological Survey / by Richard A. Smith [and others]
View MARC record | catkey: 2737203