Alkaline rock complexes in the Wet Mountains area, Custer and Fremont counties, Colorado / by Theodore J. Armbrustmacher
- Armbrustmacher, Theodore J., 1946-
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1984.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 33 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm.
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.16:1269
- "Geology and petrology of rocks of the McClure Mountain Complex, Gem Park Complex, and complex at Democrat Creek and associated alkaline rocks."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 32-33).
- Binding notes:
- Bound with this are: Element concentrations in soils and other surficial materials of the conterminous United States : an account of the concentrations of 50 chemical elements in samples of soils and other regoliths / by Hansford T. Shacklette and Josephine G. Boerngen ; Molluscan record from a mid-Cretaceous borehole in Weston County, Wyoming / by William A. Cobban ; High-temperature, large-volume, lavalike ash-flow tuffs without calderas in southwestern Idaho / by E.B. Ekren, D.H. McIntyre, and E.H. Bennett.
View MARC record | catkey: 2737338