Developing more curious minds / John Barell
- Barell, John
- Alexandria, Va. : Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 244 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- A culture of inquisitiveness -- Models of inquiry -- Creating schools of inquiry -- The nature of good questions -- Writing our curiosities -- Questioning texts -- An intelligent revolution -- Inquiry- and problem-based learning -- Wisely using the World Wide Web -- Of museums and fieldnotes -- How we assess our inquisitiveness -- The power of leadership -- Epilogue.
- 0871207192 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Hazleton copy: Purchased in memory of Viola Rohde by Nicholas J. Skimbo; 20045
View MARC record | catkey: 2737440