Market structure III [microform] : the role of the specialist in the evolving modern marketplace : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance and Government Sponsored Entereprises [sic] of the Committee on Financial Services, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, February 20, 2004
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services. Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance, and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Additional Titles:
- Role of the specialist in the evolving modern marketplace
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- v, 129 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Financial Services."
Shipping list no.: 2004-0226-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 108-68."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/29/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:93839.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2739132