Towards a constitutional charter for Canada [electronic resource] / Albert S. Abel
- Abel, Albert S. (Albert Salisbury), 1906-
- Toronto [Ontario] : University of Toronto Press, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (105 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Canadian Electronic Library (Firm)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Albert Abel's constitutional charter for Canada : introduction / John B. Laskin -- Chapter 1 : General principles and primary assumptions -- Chapter 2 : The provincial residuary power -- Chapter 3 : Taxation -- Chapter 4 : Spending: scope of the spending power -- Chapter 5 : Spending: the Canadian Equalization Fund and Council.
- 9781442652422 electronic
- "Reprinted from University of Toronto Law Journal 28, 3 (1978) 261-363"--title page verso.
Issued as part of the Canadian Electronic Library. Canadian publishers collection.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 27393100