Madame de Shanghai / Luc Ferrari
- Edition Luc Ferrari ; 2
- Language Note:
- Chinese, English, French, and Vietnamese speaking in the 3rd work.
- Visage 2 (10:02) -- Après presque rien (31:47) -- Madame de Shanghai (15:22).
- Sound Characteristics:
- Digital File Characteristics:
- audio file
- Includes program notes by Sabine Feisst and Luc Ferrari in English, French, and German linked to from resource.
The 1st work for 2 trumpets, trombone, tuba, piano, and percussion (6 players); the 2nd work for flute, oboe, 2 clarinets, trumpet, saxophone, trombone, piano, percussion, 2 violins, viola, cello, double bass, and 2 samplers; the 3rd work for 3 flutes and digitially stored sounds.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Li Ping Ting, voice (3rd work) ; Art Zoyd (2nd work) ; Scottish Flute Trio (3rd work) ; Musiques Nouvelles, Jean- Paul Dessy, conductor (1st-2nd works).
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded in 1996.
View MARC record | catkey: 27402873