Chronicon Abbatiae de Evesham ad annum 1418 [electronic resource] / edited by William Dunn Macray
- Corporate Author:
- Evesham Abbey (Evesham, England)
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2019.
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4, xlix, 3 unnumbered pages, 394 pages) : facsimiles
- Additional Creators:
- Dominic, prior of Evesham, Thomas, of Marlborough, Abbot of Evesham, -1236, Macray, William Dunn, 1826-1916, and Bodleian Library. Manuscript. Rawlinson A 287
- Medieval and early modern sources online and Rerum britannicarum medii ævi scriptores; or, Chronicles and memorials of Great Britain and Ireland during the middle ages ; 
- Language Note:
- Latin text; English introduction and notes.
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the work published: London : Longman, Green, Longman, Roberts, and Green, 1863., "Published by the authority of the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury, under the direction of the Master of the Rolls"--t.p., Edited from Ms. Rawlinson A. 287, Bodleian Library., and "Three writers are concerned in the authorship of the ... volume, prior Dominic, Abbot Thomas de Marleberge, or Marlborough, and (from the year 1214) an anonymous continuator."--p. x.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 27404225