Le livere de reis de Brittanie [electronic resource] ; e, Le livere de reis de Engleterre / edited by John Glover
- Additional Titles:
- Livere de reis de Engletere
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2019.
- Searchable text ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxii, 400 pages) : facsimiles
- Additional Creators:
- Peter, of Ickham, active 1290? and Glover, John, 1823?-
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Connect to e-book
- Language Note:
- Parallel Old French text and English translation.
- Restrictions on Access:
- University staff and students only.
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the work published: London : Longmans, Green, Reader, and Dyer, 1865.
Has been attributed to Peter of Ickham.
"Published by the authority of the Lords Commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury, under the direction of the Master of the Rolls"--t.p.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 27404238