La Salle County, Illinois : 1:100 000-scale planimetric map / produced by the United States Geological Survey in cooperation with State of Illinois agencies
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Title from upper and lower margins: La Salle Co., Ill
- Reston, Virgina : Interior--Geological Survey, 1986. and Denver, Colorado : For sale by the U.S. Geological Survey ; Champaign, Illinois : Illinois Geological Survey
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 81 x 52 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm.
- County map series (planimetric)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:100,000. 1 cm on the map represents 1 km on the ground ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 89°11ʹ00ʺ--W 88°34ʹ00ʺ/N 41°38ʹ30ʺ--N 40°55ʹ00ʺ).
- "County map showing elevations in meters; highways, roads and other manmade structures; water features; woodland areas; geographic names.", Relief shown by spot heights., "Compiled from USGS 1:24 000-scale topographic maps ... Planimetry revised from aerial photographs taken 1983-1984 ... Map edited 1986.", Includes location map/sheet index, index to topographic maps, location map, and meters/feet conversion table., and "41088-C7-PL-100."
View MARC record | catkey: 27404332