Weight at birth and survival of the newborn, United States, early 1950 / Sam Shapiro and Jeanne Unger
- Shapiro, Sam
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (33 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Unger, Jeanne
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
United States. Public Health Service
- Vital and health statistics. Series 21, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 3
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-Series 21-no. 3
- "Statistics derived from vital records on neonatal mortality by weight at birth and gestation age, by color and sex, to infants born in the United States during the first 3 months of 1950."
"This report was originally published in Vital Statistics-Special Reports, Vol. 39, No. 1 (July 1954)"--Page 2 of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 25).
View MARC record | catkey: 27404800