Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2722) to protect elections for public office by providing financial support and enhanced security for the infrastructure used to carry out such elections, and for other purposes; waiving a requirement of clause 6(a) of rule XIII with respect to consideration of certain resolutions reported from the Committee on Rules; and providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3351) making appropriations for financial services and general government for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2020, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H. Res. 460).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (26 pages).
- Report / 116th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 116-126
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "June 24, 2019."
View MARC record | catkey: 27405446