Background information and summary of United States-Canada free trade agreement implementing legislation / Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Additional Titles:
- United States-Canada free trade agreement and HeinOnline index title: Staff of House Committee on Ways and Means, 100th Cong., 2d Sess., Background Information and Summary of United States-Canada Free Trade Agreement Implementing Legislation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ii, 52 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- At head of title: 100th Congress, 2d session. Committee print., "May 20, 1988.", "WMCP:100-31.", and "Printed for the use of the Committee on Ways and Means by its staff."
View MARC record | catkey: 27405806