Field hearing in Deerfield, IL : bridging the entrepreneurial gap addressing barriers to small business formation and growth : hearing before the Subcommittee on Agriculture, Energy, and Trade of the Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, first session, hearing held December 11, 2017
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Agriculture, Energy, and Trade
- Additional Titles:
- Bridging the entrepreneurial gap addressing barriers to small business formation and growth
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018., Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 44 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Small Business Committee document no. 115-050."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27406076