Whistleblower Protection Act of 1986 : hearings before the Subcommittee on Civil Service of the Committee on Post Office and Civil Service, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session on H.R. 4033, a bill to amend Title 5, United States Code, to strengthen the protections available to federal employees against prohibited personnel practices, and for other purposes, February 20 and 21, 1986
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Civil Service
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1986.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, U.S. Government Printing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 186 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 84/10:99-54
- "Serial no. 99-54."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27406339