Ten years of conservatorship : the status of the housing finance system : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, second session on examining the status of the housing finance system, including the status of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Federal Housing Finance Agency in its role as conservator and regulator of the enterprises, May 23, 2018
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Status of the housing finance system
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 82 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 115-258
- United States. Federal Housing Finance Agency—Customer services
- Federal National Mortgage Association
- Freddie Mac (Firm)
- Government-sponsored enterprises—United States
- Housing—Economic aspects—United States
- Housing—Finance—Government policy—United States
- Secondary mortgage market—Government policy—United States
- Mortgage loans—Government policy—United States
- Credit analysis—United States
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27407221