Critique of "Housing in the seventies" / prepared in response to a request by the Housing and Urban Affairs Subcommittee of the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs by Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 106 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Schechter, Henry B.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing and Urban Affairs
United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- Prepared by Henry B. Schechter--Statement of chairman.
At head of title: 93d Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
"February 22, 1974."
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs."
"Extensive critique and analysis of the HUD study of housing policy and programs entitled Housing in the Seventies"--Statement of chairman.
View MARC record | catkey: 27407320