The historic 2017 hurricane season : impacts on the U.S. Virgin Islands : hearing before the Subcommittee on the Interior, Energy, and Environment of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, second session, March 12, 2018
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on the Interior, Energy, and Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 100 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:115-72
Serial no. 115-72 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform)
- United States. Federal Emergency Management Agency—Customer services
- Disaster relief—United States Virgin Islands
- Disaster victims—Services for—United States Virgin Islands
- Hurricane damage—United States Virgin Islands
- Hurricane Maria, 2017
- Hurricane Irma, 2017
- Hurricanes—United States Virgin Islands
- Hurricane protection—United States Virgin Islands
- "Serial no. 115-72."
Field hearing in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
View MARC record | catkey: 27407581