What I wished my mentor had told me / edited by: Richard J. Harnish, K. Robert Bridges, David N. Sattler, Michael Munson, Sean Bridgen, Frederick J. Slack, Savannah M. Smith
- [Washington, D.C.] : Society for the Teaching of Psychology, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 175 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Harnish, Richard J., Bridges, K. Robert, Sattler, David N., Munson, Michael, Bridgen, Sean, Slack, Frederick J., and Smith, Savannah M.
- "The idea for this text developed from conversations among the editors and from our experienes being mentored and mentoring students. Despite a mentor's best attempt to provide guidance, there are things that we wished our mentors had told us or that we should have told our students. Thus, our goal was to create a compedium that presented an array of perspectives and suggestions on how career mentoring, psychoscoial mentoring, and efforts to institutionalize mentoring can be adopted or adapted to make mentoring more effective."--Page 6.
- 9781941804544 and 1941804543
- Cover title.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27408509