Recycled waste materials in concrete construction : emerging research and opportunities / by Jahangir Mirza, Mohd Warid Hussin, and Mohamed A. Ismail
- Advances in civil and industrial engineering (ACIE) book series
- Characterization and assessment of iron ore tailings as raw materials for construction industries -- Effect of high volume oil palm biomass waste in mortar -- Performance of mortar grouts incorporating rice husk ash and fly ash -- Effect of metakaolin on geopolymer industry -- Versatility of cockle shell in concrete: a conspectus -- Durability performance of mortar containing ceramic tile waste exposed to sulphate attack -- Effects of palm oil fuel ash as micro-filler on interfacial porosity of polymer concrete -- Evaluation of electric arc furnace oxidizing slag aggregates quality and development of functional concrete -- Comparison between ordinary Portland cement and geopolymer concretes against sulphuric acid attack -- Self-healing mortar.
- "This book discusses the different type of industrial, agricultural and/or natural wastes and how some have been already utilized in the concrete industry while many others demonstrate promise for future use"--
- 9781522583264 (electronic bk.), 1522583262 (electronic bk.), 9781522583271 electronic book, and 1522583270 electronic book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27408677