The blended learning blueprint for elementary teachers / Jayme Linton
- Linton, Jayme
- Thousand Oaks, California : Corwin, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 157 pages ; 24 cm.
- Corwin teaching essentials
- Introduction: Defining blended learning -- Belended learnign teacher comptencies -- Crafting your vision -- Maximizing instructional time -- making it personal -- Empowering students -- Expanding your toolbox -- Professional learning -- Getting started.
- In today's technologically integrated world, blended learnin is a natural fit for the elementary classroom, where many teachers already think flexibly about the learning environment, resources, and time in order to meet diverse student needs. As blended elementary classrooms become more common, teachers and administrators must develop a shared understanding of the characteristics of effective instruction in blended environments.--Book cover.
- 9781544318639 paperback and 1544318634 paperback
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27408696