Thinking : a guide to systems engineering problem-solving / Howard Eisner
- Eisner, Howard, 1935-
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Physical Description:
- xv, 105 pages ; 24 cm
- Aspects of thinking -- Thinking outside the box -- Systems and thinking -- Other thinking perspectives -- Innovation -- Thinking : miscellany -- Engineers with special thoughts -- Top dozen for systems engineers -- Final thoughts -- Selected thinkers : past and modern day -- Suggested topics for a first course in "STEM".
- "This book provides an overview of more than a dozen ways of thinking, to include: Inductive Thinking, Deductive Thinking, Reductionist Thinking, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Systems Thinking, Design Thinking, Disruptive Thinking, Lateral Thinking, Critical Thinking, Fast and Slow Thinking, and Breakthrough Thinking. With these thinking skills, the reader is better able to tackle and solve new and varied types of problems"--
- 9780367112196 paperback ; alkaline paper
0367112191 paperback ; alkaline paper
9780367112202 hardcover ; alkaline paper
0367112205 hardcover ; alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27408845