Introduction to mathematical programming / Frederick S. Hillier, Gerald J. Lieberman
- Hillier, Frederick S.
- New York : McGraw-Hill, 1995.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 716 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm + 1 computer disc (3 1/2").
- Additional Creators:
- Lieberman, Gerald J.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- McGraw-Hill series in industrial engineering and management science
- 0070289549 (acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for accompanying computer disk: IBM PC compatibles with a minimum of 512K memory, graphics (Hercules, CGA, EGA, or VGA), DOS 2.1 or higher, and a high-density drive.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-Business copy: Purchased with funds from the Louis and Virginia Benzak Business Librarian; 20045.
UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Louis and Virginia Benzak Business Librarian; 20045.
View MARC record | catkey: 2740907