Techniques d'analyse et de prévision des champs de vent et de température `a haute altitude
- Gen`eve, Suisse : Secrétariat de l'Organisation Météorologique Mondial, 1961.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 198 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- World Meteorological Organization
- "OMM--No.106. TP. 45."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Binding notes:
- Bound with this are: Ozone observations and their meteorological applications / (note prepared in the Technical Division of the WMO Secretariat) by H. Taba ; Aviation hail problem / Donald S. Foster. Turbulence in clear air and in cloud / Joseph Coldman. Ice formation on aircraft / R.F. Jones. Occurrence and forecasting of cirrostratus clouds / Herbert S. Appleman ; Climatic aspects of the possible establishment of the Japanese beetle in Europe : (report / prepared by P. Austin Bourke). Forecasting for forest fire services : (report of a working group of the Commission for Agricultural Meteorology / prepared by J.A. Turner, chairman, J.W. Lilywhite, Z. Pieslak).
View MARC record | catkey: 2741126