HBR guide to data analytics basics for managers [electronic resource].
- Boston, Massachusetts : Harvard Business Review Press, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 231 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Harvard Business Review guides
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Don't let a fear of numbers hold you back. Today's business environment brings with it an onslaught of data, but leaving the analysis to others in your company just won't cut it. Now more than ever, managers must know how to tease insight from data--to understand where it comes from, make sense of the numbers, and use those findings to inform their toughest decisions. But how do you get started? Whether you're working with data experts or running your own tests, you'll find answers in the HBR Guide to Data Analytics Basics for Managers. This book describes a three-step process to get the information you need, study the data, and communicate your findings to others. You'll learn how to: Identify the metrics you need to measure Formulate hypotheses and test against them Ask the right questions of your data experts Understand statistical terms and concepts Create effective charts and visualizations Avoid common mistakes--
- 9781633694286 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27415224