HBR's 10 must reads on leadership for healthcare [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Harvard Business Review's ten must reads on leadership for healthcare
Harvard Business Review's 10 must reads on leadership for healthcare
HBR's ten must reads on leadership for healthcare
- Boston, Massachusetts : Harvard Business Review Press, 
- Physical Description:
- x, 219 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- HBR's 10 must reads
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Go from being a good practitioner to being an extraordinary leader of healthcare professionals. If you read nothing else on leadership, read these 10 articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles on leadership and selected the most important ones for health care leaders to help you and your team excel, maximize performance, and live into your mission. Leading experts such as Thomas H. Lee, Daniel Goleman, Peter F. Drucker, John P. Kotter, and Warren G. Bennis provide the insights and advice you need to: - Motivate others to excel - Build your team's self-confidence - Provoke positive change - Have an impact not only on your organization but on the surrounding system - Maintain your identity and values as a clinician as you move into an organizational leadership role - Encourage smart risk-taking - Work in complex systems where authority is diffuse - Manage with tough empathy - Draw strength from adversity--
- 9781633694323 (pbk.)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27415260