Health policy [electronic resource] : a critical perspective / Iain Crinson
- Crinson, Iain
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 218 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Pt. 1, Theory and context. Studying health policy ; The role of the state : theory and practice ; The policy-making process -- Pt. 2, The healthcare system. The structure of healthcare in the UK : continuity and change ; The system of healthcare funding in the UK ; A comparative analysis of European healthcare systems : changing demands, common solutions? -- Pt. 3, Issues in healthcare provision. Governing the medical profession ; Managing the performance of the NHS ; A patient-led health service? Choice, equity and the supplier market ; Meeting long-term health and social care needs in the community -- Pt. 4, Looking to the future. Health beyond policy.
- 9781412922869, 1412922860, 9781412922876 (pbk.), and 1412922879 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -212) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27415290