To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to accept a parcel of federal land in the state of Washington in trust for the Nisqually Tribe, to ensure that the acceptance of such land does not adversely affect the Bonneville Power Administration, and for other purposes [microform] : report (to accompany H.R. 4362) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], -
- Physical Description:
- volumes <1 > ; 24 cm.
- Pt. 1, text version: purl.access.gpo.gov
- Pt. 1, PDF version: purl.access.gpo.gov
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/8:108-582/PT.1-
- Caption title.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0234-P (pt. 1).
"July 6, 2004"--Pt. 1.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/26/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr582p1.108 (pt. 1, text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr582p1.108.pdf (pt. 1, PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2004. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2741549