Endangered Species Act : review of the consultation process required by section 7 : hearing before the Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, and Water of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, on an examination of the consulting process required by section 7 of the Endangered Species Act, June 25, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works. Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, and Water
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 121 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 108-356
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2004-0236-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/6/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:92378.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2741599