Research in early childhood [electronic resource] / Andrea Nolan, Kym Macfarlane and Jennifer Cartmel
- Nolan, Andrea (Andrea Christine)
- Los Angeles, Calif. : SAGE, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- x, 190 p. : ill. ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Macfarlane, Kym and Cartmel, Jennifer
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Why become involved in research in early childhood? -- Orientation: "It's like another language" -- Exploring and theorising perspectives -- Beginning the research journey: determining your point of departure -- Knowing what has gone before: reviewing the literature -- Guiding the research journey: ethical considerations -- Moving along qualitative methodological pathways -- Taking the quantitative methodological trail -- Drawing the journey to a close: dissemination of the findings -- The journey.
- 9780857022530 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -184) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 27419576