Electromotive force and measurement in several systems / edited by Sadik Kara
- Rijeka, Croatia : InTech, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 174 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- ch. 1. Quantum theory of thermoelectric power (Seebeck coefficient) / by Shigeji Fujita and Akira Suzuki -- ch. 2. Electromotive forces in solar energy and photocatalysis (photo electromotive forces) / by A.V. Vinogradov, V.V. Vinogradov, A.V. Agafonov, A.V. Balmasov and L.N. Inasaridze -- ch. 3. Electromotive force in electrochemical modification of mudstone / by Dong Wang, Jiancheng Song and Tianhe Kang -- ch. 4. The EMF method with solid-state electrolyte in the thermodynamic investigation of ternary copper and silver chalcogenides / by I. Uspenskaya, N. Konstantinova, E. Veryaeva and M. Mamontov -- ch. 5. Electromotive force measurements and thermodynamic modelling of sodium chloride in aqueous-alcohol solvents / by I. Uspenskaya, N. Konstantinova, E. Veryaeva and M. Mamontov -- ch. 6. Application of electromotive force measurement in nuclear systems using lead alloys / by Yuji Kurata -- ch. 7. Electromotive force measurements in high-temperature systems / by Dominika Jendrzejczyk-Handzlik and Krzysztof Fitzner -- ch. 8. Resonance analysis of induced EMF on coils / by Eduard Montgomery Meira Costa.
- Title from PDF title page (InTech, viewed January 19, 2012).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 27423334